Monday, 23 November 2015

Outfit Showcase: Christmas Party

Welcome to Outfit Showcase! In this feature I'll show you outfits based on a particular theme or occasion. I'll be attending a work Christmas party in December and, since I've never been to one before, I thought I'd ask you guys advice on what to wear. It's a fancy evening, so no casual wear allowed. In the meantime, though, while I am looking for dresses and find something I could like enough on myself, I decided to share three outfits that I think would be good for a Christmas party.


PARTY OUTFIT I
Chi Chi London Regal Sequin Skater Dress - House of Fraser £62.99


PARTY OUTFIT II

Sparkle Clutch Bag - M&Co £22
Nail Polish in Pirouette My Whistle - Liberty London £12.50
Silver Mineral Eyeshadow - Nelly.com £11.95


PARTY OUTFIT III
Short Necklace - H&M £19.99


If I had to pick one, I'd probably go for number II, as I think the ruching at the waist would fit my figure really nice, since I'm not exactly skinny. And I do like pearls. :)

Which of these three outfits would you wear at a Christmas party? 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...