Monday, 16 November 2015

The Magic of the Christmas Lights

This past Saturday the Christmas lights have been switched on here in Peterborough! I've been attending the event every single year since I moved in 2012 because, let's face it, who doesn't love this holiday and gets all warmed up when looking at the beautiful decorations all around?


I took this picture at Rivergate Shopping Centre while I was going to one of my fave shops, Twiggy's (on the right). It's my first stop every time I head into town and, I have to say, the decorations here are always nice! However, if you particularly like sparkling ones, you should definitely take a walk in the main shopping centre . . .



Queensgate Shopping Centre is usually quite decorated at Christmas, and this year its beauty really blinds the visitors! It's very nice to be under such lovely lights while shopping around, or just sit for a while drinking coffee and chatting with a friend. It's worth checking the rest and also heading over to Cathedral square for another Christmassy touch!

 

Of course, this is just a preview of what you see if you decide to stop by, there are lots of lights all over the street that will give you a magical time with your family and loved ones!

Does your town/city makes a big deal of such a special event?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...